The Ecumenical Food Pantry provides a short term supply of food to those in need regardless of race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, or religious creed. Food distribution guidelines are as follows:
- Clients may request food once every 30 days. Emergency cases are considered as they occur.
- As of March 23, 2020, no photo ID or any paperwork will be exchanged between clients and the food pantry.
- All clients must be registered within a fiscal year (July 1-June 30) in order to receive food provided as part of The Emergency Food Assistance Program.
- All clients must provide the number of family members who are under 18, between 18-59, and 60+ residing in their household and who are receiving food.
- No food received may be sold to others.